- Crown Race - Size: 27.0mm
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
- Rubber - Color: Black
Replacement M8 Nut/Bolt Set for Wheels Mfg derailleur hangers. - M8 chainring bolt style fastener - Use with 5mm hex wrench
$3.99 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - 1-1/8" Diameter - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm
- Crown Race #8 - Size: 26.4mm - Color: Silver - Material: Alloy
$3.99 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
• With bolt & nut • 1 1/8-inch = 28.6mm • 1-inch = 25.4mm
$4.99 - $20.00
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm
Single sided, bottom bracket mounted cable guide, with integrated cable housing stop. - Intended to fit 40mm diameter bottom bracket shells - Includes M5 mounting bolt - Direct replacement for: Salsa Vaya, Salsa Warbird (Alloy), Salsa Journeyman, All-City Cosmic Stallion, - All-City Gorilla Monsoon, All-City Macho King, All-City Space Horse Disc
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
Travel reduction kit for Diamond model suspension forks.
Keep the cable fixed securely in your XTR M9000 rear derailleur with this Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly
$5.25 - $10.50
Carbon fiber headset stack spacers, precision-cut to ensure proper headset function. - Compatible with all threadless and threaded headsets
Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, & durability - Bag of 10
$5.95 - $13.95
- 10-speed: stainless steel 6.1mm wide no tool chain connector for Shimano and Campagnolo - 9-speed: stainless steel 6.5mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains - 6-8 speed: stainless steel 6.8mm wide no tool chain connector for Wippermann chains
Problem Solvers' 11-speed Freehub Spacer converts your 11-speed freehub body to accept a 10-speed casssette. Use this spacer if you are running a 10-speed drivetrain on a new set of wheels with a 11-speed freehub body. The spacer is 1.85mmm thick.
The Problem Solvers Steerer Tube Shims are for installing 1-1/8-inch diameter threadless stems on 1-inch diameter threadless forks. The shim is made of light, durable anodized aluminum and is chamfered on the ends for easy stem installation.
$5.99 - $9.99
- Binder bolt - M6 x 45mm chromoly bolt - 13mm CNC alloy nut - Length: 45mm
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
Aeffect Crank Stopper Kit for Race Face Aeffect cranks slows and stops the crank for no-footed tricks.
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
- Replacement V-brake pads - Wear limit mark - Ultra-light 6061-t6 forged pad holder - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, TRP, and all major brands of V-brakes
$6.75 - $17.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
- Allows the use of two separate cables running from detangler to brake for more precise adjustment and better feel - Attaches to rear cable guide and routes two cables around seat post
The Problem Solvers Cantilever Studs screw into the bosses built into bicycle frames to provide the proper mounting studs for brakes. Each brake requires two studs.
- Universal design double rail saddle clamp
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
Page 1 of 10 Next page