• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Giant's Aluminum Replacement Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in your saddle position.
$14.19 - $17.39
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$18.99 - $29.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$18.99 - $29.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$26.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
Giant's Connect Seatpost is tough and durable thanks to its forged 6061 aluminum construction. The reversible outer clamp design allows for 12mm or 23mm offset options and the extra-long saddle clamp is compatible with lightweight carbon rails.
3D forged one-piece AL6061-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- 3D Forged AL-6061-T6 One-piece construction - High-grade black steel hardware - 275g
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The directional butting of the Energy SBS SB20 seatpost’s 6066-aluminum shaft gives it thicker walls fore and aft for stiffness and thinner walls at the sides to cut weight. A forged and machined alloy head is bonded to the top of the shaft. - 3D forged and CNC machined AL6066 w/ alloy head - Directionally butted for low weight and additional strength - Chromoly hardware - Clamp Style: Standard Rails
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
3D forged one-piece AL7050-T6 construction - Wide saddle clamp design reduces rail stress and flex - Micro-adjust 2 bolt clamp design - 15mm setback - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Distinctive silver finish - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
The Cyrano R5 Seatpost is made using Ergal aluminum; a 7075-series aluminum, with a high strength-to-density ratio that has the highest level of stiffness. Ergal also has good fatigue resistance, particularly important in cockpit performance. The optimized cradle position and pivot balance ensures the same support and performance right through the widest range of seat tube and personal preference angles. Stainless steel bolts and thumb wheel adjustment combine security with easy micro adjust accuracy. The 25mm setback means direct positional replacement of most original fit seatposts. - Body Material: Aluminium-Ergal - Head Material: Aluminium-Ergal - Bolts: Stainless Steel - Diameter: 27.2; 31.6mm - Length: 330, 400mm - Setback: 25mm - Weight: 240g (330mm - 31.6mm)
The Pro PLT seatpost is constructed of strong and lightweight 3D forged AL-7050 and features an innovative 1-bolt clamping system that provides ultra-secure clamping and ease of use.
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
The Salsa Guide Deluxe Seatpost is premium aluminum: lightweight, strong, and drama-free. Count on it to be there when you need it. - 2014 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The newly redesigned Trail post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether your hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - 3D Forged 7050 Construction - Fore/aft adjustment bolts for precision adjustment and secure clamping - Zero offset - Length: 400mm - Finish: Blatte - 240g (27.2x400)
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Page 1 of 3 Next page