- 8x1mm Allen head - Bag of 10
Kalloy's 822 Adjustable Stem lets you set up your handlebars exactly where you want them using just an allen wrench! With a 0-60° rise, you're sure to find a position that puts you comfortably in control. Its 4-bolt handlebar clamp makes bar changes easy and secure. - For quill-style steerers
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
$30.00 - $34.99
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
Sunlite's Adjustable Quill Stem puts your bars right where you want them. This wonderfully easy-to-use stem adjusts from 0 to +50 degrees—more than enough to help you find your ideal position. And, the 2-bolt clamp holds securely holds your bars.
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
- C-220 degree extra-wide bar clamp improves stiffness and fits most riser bars - 3D forged 6061 alloy - 42mm steerer height with 41mm faceplate width - 142g (90mm)
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
MSW 17° stems raise the bar—literally—for what riders can expect from an inexpensive stem. Rigorously tested to ISO-4210 Mountain qualification standards. - Tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate for easy installation
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the MX is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
Proven time after time to be a reliable, easily adjustable system that continues to outperform the competition, the 4-Axis stem is a surefire go-to for an entry level stem that has world-class performance. - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Material: Alloy - Stem Angle: 30 degrees - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Matte finish with laser-etched graphics - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm
Giant's Adjustable Angle Stem gives you the custom fit. The 31.8mm handlebar diameter works nicely with modern bars. Place your handlebars high for upright, easy-riding comfort, or go low for a more forward, aggressive position.
$40.00 - $45.00
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
$40.00 - $45.00
Whisky's No.7 Stem is a lightweight stem with a clean aesthetic. Stems only have a few jobs to do: hold the bars, provide stable support, and look good. Ours does all three admirably. Paired with any of our handlebars, it rounds out the perfect Whisky cockpit. Available in a wide range of lengths to perfect your bike's fit and performance.
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
$41.99 - $44.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
- Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Material: Alloy - Stem Angle: +17 degrees, -17 degrees - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
EA50 alloy continues to provide both performance and excellent fitment options at a competitive price. From 3D forging processes to our TopLock technology, Easton alloy stems integrate careful design choices into the lineup. The EA50 stem is also compatible with the ICM integrated Garmin mount. - 3D Forged EA50 Alloy - Easton ICM direct-mount faceplate computer mount compatible - TopLock Design for easy bar installation - Finish: Black Ano - Weight: 140 (100mm/7) - Rise: +/- 7 degrees - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer: 1 1/8"
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
Page 1 of 3 Next page