- 2 Super bright LED's per light - Soft yet durable Silicon casing - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
- 1 Super bright LED per light - Easy On/Off - Just push the lens - Weather-tough water-resistant design - Universal rubber bracket - Battery type: CR2032
- 2 super bright LEDs per light - Soft yet durable silicon casing - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
- 1 super bright LED per light - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- 2 Super bright LED's per light - Easy On/Off - Just push the lens - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
The Blinky Safety Light Set features a white headlight and a red taillight, both with super bright LEDs for top-notch visibility and safety. They also have flashing and steady modes providing 220 degrees of light that can be seen from up to 1 mile. Plus, these small flashers are weatherproof, light and durable. The included batteries deliver 100 hours of run time. And, handlebar, seatpost and seatstay mounts are included so they're super easy to put on your bike.
The Button Blinky Safety Set provides a quick way to keep you visible on your next bike ride. Two high output LEDs give you steady and flashing modes with 160° of visibility. These little lights are brilliant, easy to mount and cute as a button! Button Blinky front specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 12 hrs (steady – 15 lm) and up to 40 hrs (flashing - 15 lm) - Provides 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams Button Blinky rear specs: - 2 high output surface mounted LEDs provide steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 20 hrs (steady – 4 lm) and up to 50 hrs (flashing - 4 lm) - Provide 160° of visibility - One CR2032 battery (included) - Mounts with rubber stretch strap - 18 grams
You can't be too careful when riding at night. Sunlite's K100/L300 Light Combo gives you extra visibility at a good price. The headlight sports a super-bright Krypton bulb, and the taillight uses 3 super-bright LEDs with both flash and steady modes. Both lights are housed in tough, water-resistant bodies so they're perfect for commuting year round. The taillight mounts to your seatpost, and the headlight uses a quick-release handlebar mount.
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Single LED front and rear combo pack - 1-Super bright LED - Dual modes - steady and flashing - Water resistant alloy construction - Multi-fit QR bar/post mount - Uses 2x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of Cateye ORBs for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells per light
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Looking for a bright, small set of lights you can mount almost anywhere? Planet Bike’s Spok Set is the logical choice. The translucent case offers 220 degrees of visibility. Steady and flashing modes give you up to 100 hours of run time. Rubber mounting straps allow for mounting on handlebars, helmets, and seat posts of all shapes and sizes. These lights are so small they almost disappear in a jersey pocket, so there's no reason not to throw them in before you take off on a warp-speed ride.
The Lezyne Femto Drive Duo is a two-in-one safety light integrated into a versatile helmet mount. Front and rear light coupled by a composite matrix junction. Compatible with nearly all vented-style helmets. LEDs are housed in a super compact, lightweight and durable machined aluminum body. High-grade polycarbonate lenses provide side visibility and double as the power button. Front: 15 lumens, Rear: 7 lumens, two output modes. Easy to replace CR2032 batteries.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Pair are compact, bright, and beautifully made front and rear safety lights. The Femto Front is an ultra-compact safety light with integrated lens On/Off switch. Durable machined aluminum construction. Side Visibility lens extends beyond body to provide 180 degrees of visibility. Two replaceable CR2032 batteries power one bright LED. Up to 15 lumens with two output/flash options. Available in seven unique anodized colors. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. The Femto Rear mirrors the design of the Femto Rear, but puts out up to 7 lumens of red light with two output/flash modes.
Be seen while you ride! Four full color LEDs provide 40 Lumen brightness and 360 degree visibility. Personalize your wheel by choosing your favorite color. The M204 mounts to your spokes and runs for up to 60 hours with 3 AA batteries. It's designed for daily use in all weather conditions. The hub-mounted battery holder keeps your wheel balanced. Monkey Light bike lights provide great front, rear and side visibility. The M204 mounts on the spokes of nearly any bike - Road, City, Cruiser, BMX and more. It also fits most bike trailers, folding bikes and kids bikes with 16" or larger wheels. The M204 is perfect anytime you want to be visible after dark or in the rain. If you've loaded down your ride with a rack, panniers, basket, baby seat or trailer - the M204 keeps you visible from every direction. MonkeyLectric is the world leader in side visibility and wheel lights. Our patented products lead the industry in brightness, durability, quality and function. We design and manufacture our products in California USA. What's included: - Monkey Light M204 Bike Light - - Hub-mounted battery holder - Stainless steel anti-theft strap - Instruction sheet with 21 languages - 2 year warranty Specifications - Fit: bicycle wheels 16" to 29" - Power: 3 x AA batteries (any type) - Battery life: up to 60 hours - Riding speed: up to 40 mph (65 km/h) - Mounting: straps to spokes with vibration-proof mount - Rugged IP67 composite construction designed for daily use in all weather conditions - 40 Lumen brightness - 4 full color LEDs - Made in USA
Planet Bike's Beamer 1 & Blinky 3 Light Set will keep you safe when it's dark. For excellent visibility the Beamer headlight provides a focused LED beam and the Blinky taillight boasts 3 red LEDs. There are also quick-release mounts for easy on/off.
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
Looking for a great around town lighting system at a very reasonable price? The Duplex is just that. Providing both headlight and rear light in one unit, the Duplex easily mounts to your helmet with an included rubber strap and provides up to 100 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. The light is easy to operate and can be switched between constant beam and flashing modes simply by pressing and holding a button. Making yourself visible in city traffic can help motorists see you better, and a good helmet-mounted light that is worn on your head, up and away from the distraction of car lights, can really make you stand out in a sea of vehicles. Use your head, and use a light. Features - Dimensions: 70.5 x 28.5 x 23 mm - Weight: 51.5 g (with bracket and batteries) - Light source: White LED x1, Red LED x1 - Battery: AAA alkaline battery x2 - Mount: Rubber band (Long) Modes/Run Time - (Front) Constant mode (15 lumens): 100hrs - (Rear) Constant mode (10 lumens): 100hrs - (Front) Flashing mode (30 lumens): 100hrs - (Rear) Flashing mode (10 lumens): 100hrs
For seeing the road and staying safe, CatEye's EL135/Omni 3 Light Kit includes their fine EL135 headlight and Omni 3 taillight. To light the way, the compact headlight with its no-tools universal quick-release handlebar mount boasts 3 super-bright LEDs, constant and flashing modes, and CatEye's OptiCube lens technology for a wider, 150-candlepower beam with excellent visibility. Meanwhile, for the back, CatEye's Omni 3 with their FlexTight mount and included clothing clip can be placed almost anywhere and it uses their Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility and boasts 3 ultra-bright LEDs plus constant, flashing and rapid modes.
- Front Modes include High Steady, Low Steady, DayTime Pulse, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Rear Modes include High Flash, Low Steady, DayTime PULSE, NightTime Pulse and Economic Flash. - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Runtime up to 20 hours for front and 10 hours for rear - Memory function: light turns on at the last mode it was turned off - Power saving function: 10% power or less, lights will automatically switch to lowest lumen output - Built-in battery indicators: RED = less than 25%, GREEN = fully charged - Multiple Mounting Options: vertical or horizontal mounting options as well as a clip for mounting to packs, bags or belts
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
The White Bat and Red Bat Light Set gives a rider the visibility needed for both front and rear lighting. Both are battery operated and feature simple installation. Front light features a 100 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Front: - 18 hours in High Beam mode - 30 hours in Low Beam mode - 45 hours in Flashing mode Rear light features a 20 Lumen output. Runtimes/Modes, Rear: - 70 hours in Constant mode - 160-250 hours in Flashing mode - Tool-free installation
NiteRider understand lights are an integral part of your daily commute. Using a light can mean the difference between being seen or not by automobile drivers. Many of the “entry level” commuter lights are nothing more than “be seen” lights. Your overall safety and visibility should not be limited by your budget, that's why NiteRider created the Mako Series. The Mako line offers four models and up to 250 lumens, not only allowing the cyclist to be seen, but allowing the cyclist to see as well. A favorite feature is the side “gills” that emits light, it not only looks cool, but makes the Makos more visible. The Mako line is easy on the wallet and easy to operate. The TL 5.0 SL has five ultra bright LED's with four different operating modes, including three different flash modes. New for 2015, the amber Side Lights help to provide even more visibility from the sides of the rider. The TL 5.0 SL will help keep you safe and seen from behind (180 degree visibility). The TL 5.0 SL operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) for up to 100 hours on flash. MAKO 200 Side lights Economical, high output light Super bright flash setting ideal for daylight use Easy operation battery operated (comes with 2 x AA) 3 light settings – High, Low and Flash TL 5.0 SL 5 Ultra Bright LEDs 100 hours run time Inexpensive high quality light Super bright day time flash mode 4 operating modes Runs on AAA batteries FL 1 Standard IP64, water resistant MAKO 200 Lumen Output: 200 Run Time: 15:00 – 60:00hrs Weight: 175g Battery: Alkaline AA x 2 TL 5.0 SL Lumen Output: 10 Run Time: Up to 100hrs Weight: 70g Battery: Alkaline AAA x 2 WARRANTY The Mako 200 and TL 5.0 SL are both backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES MAKO 200 LED Light Head Handlebar Mount 2 AA Alkaline Batteries TL 5.0 SL LED Tail Light Seatpost Mount 2 AAA Batteries
Page 1 of 4 Next page