The Chris King ISO Small Diameter (SD) front hub is designed for mountain bikers seeking a lightweight hub that doesn’t compromise performance. Milled from solid bar stock, the high flange diameter grants the use of shorter spokes and a wider bracing angle to increase wheel strength. Proven by professionals and chosen by privateers, our ISO SD hub puts you in the race with legendary Chris King performance. Our bearings, available in steel and ceramic, have heat-treated, surgical grade steel races that are machined simultaneously, with tools of equal wear to ensure perfectly matched inner and outer races. The quality and speed of our bearings is what sets us apart from the competition and they are what you will feel and notice on every single ride. As Chris King bearing tracks burnish they get faster with age and all our hubs and bearings are fully serviceable for years upon years of demanding use. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Easily serviceable and completely re-buildable with our Chris King Hub Service Tool - Responsibly lightweight - Easily convertible between standard QR and 15x100mm axles
Surly's Ultra New Disc Front Hub is a gorgeous hunk of aluminum that boasts reliable sealed bearings and a 6-bolt disc attachment. The forged chromoly axle is flex-free for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
$209.00 - $235.00
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Front Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Like to Freestyle? Try our Deputy hubs. The low-profile flanges are stronger and more impact-resistant than standard high-flange track hubs. - Tool Free adjustment, hub bearings are properly loaded when the wheel is installed - 6061 T6 aluminum hub shell - Low flange design for freestyle durability - 13 through 15 gauge spoke compatibility - Chamfered hub flanges reduce spoke stress - 6902 sealed bearings readily available - Weight: 247 g - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 58mm - Hub Spacing: 100mm
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 135mm
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 32.75mm LTF-R: 50.05mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm Straight Pull Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 36.25mm LTF-R: 53.55mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm J-Bend Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 32.65mm LTF-R: 48.2mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 36.15mm LTF-R: 51.7mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm
$77.99 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
$99.99 - $129.99
- Elite Series convertible fat bike hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - J-bend spoke compatible - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Bearing: Sealed - Material: AL6061 - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm Quick Release: - Weight: 246g - LTF-R: 24.85mm - CTF-L: 39.85mm - CTF-R: 42.65mm 15mm Thru-Axle: - Weight: 256g - LTF-R: 27.65mm - CTF-L: 47.35mm - CTF-R: 47.35mm
$99.99 - $139.99
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/6-Bolt Disc: PCD-L: 36mm PCD-R: 36mm LTF-L: 27.75mm LTF-R: 15.25mm CTF-L: 22.25mm CTF-R: 34.75mm J-Bend Spoke/Centerlock Disc: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 45mm LTF-L: 27.25mm LTF-R: 15.45mm CTF-L: 22.75mm CTF-R: 34.55mm
When you demand the best, choose Shimano's XTR FH-M9010 Rear Hub. - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light-weight and corrosion resistant titanium freehub body with Shimano "Quick-engagement" feature - Cone and ball bearings with races perfectly ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth rolling durability - 12mm E-thru Axle system designed to be durable enough for all-mountain riding while remaining light enough for XC racing - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center Lock Disc - Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes
$234.99 - $279.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano/SRAM 8-11s and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 458mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 36.65mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 51.35mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 37.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 22.8mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 39.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 53.8mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 34.65mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 20.35mm
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Wt: 180g J-Bend: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 45mm - LTF-L: 27.65mm - LTF-R: 15.35mm - CTF-L: 22.35mm - CTF-R: 34.65mm Straight Pull: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 31.4mm - LTF-R: 19.6mm - CTF-L: 18.6mm - CTF-R: 30.4mm
- Elite Series road hubs - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 - Brake Type: Rim - OLD: 130mm Straight Pull Spoke: PCD-L: 32mm PCD-R: 52.5mm LTF-L: 27.7mm LTF-R: 50.8mm CTF-L: 37.45mm CTF-R: 14.35mm J-Bend Spoke: PCD-L: 38.5mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 27.45mm LTF-R: 49.05mm CTF-L: 37.7mm CTF-R: 16.1mm
$157.99 - $201.99
- Centerlock, 11-speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included
- Aluminum alloy shells resist corrosion and provide lightweight longevity - Sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth operation while resisting contaminants - Thru axle design with 8-10 speed cassette and XD drivetrain options - Brake Type: 6B
$95.99 - $99.99
An evolution of their world-renowned Supreme hubs, the WeThePeople Arrow hubs are a super lightweight alternative for the pegless riders out there looking for unrivaled performance and quality. The 7075-T6 alloy axle and knurled CNC machined cones help keep this hub incredibly light, and give it a super smooth look unlike any other front hub on the market.
For optimum wheel strength and reliability, Shimano's Dura-Ace Rear Freehub is made of cold-forged aluminum with an oversize shell, sturdy flanges, a titanium freewheel body and a 15mm internal axle. Inside, diamond-polished bearing races and stainless-steel ball bearings minimize rolling resistance, while high-tech seals keep out water and dirt for maximum durability. This hub also features tool-free bearing adjustment for easy maintenance, plus a light and strong aluminum/steel quick-release skewer.
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these Center Lock disc hubs make rotor installation and removal super fast.
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/10-speed cassette • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc rotor
$117.99 - $167.99
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • Aluminum hub body • 120mm hub spacing • Fix/Fix hub threading • 32, 36, 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black or silver
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
Page 1 of 6 Next page