A set of no-nonsense panniers for the everyday commuter. Every Seymour bag is created using Oceanweave – Axiom’s new lightweight and durable fabric made from reclaimed fishnet – to help reduce the amount of harmful plastics in our oceans. - Volume 55.3 L / 3372 cu in (pair) - Weight 1520g / 3.35 lbs (pair) - OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating - Red interior liner on back-plate protects contents from scratches and improves internal visibility - Daisy-chain webbing for additional tie-down options. - Rixen & Kaul VARIO 1 hooks are adjustable from 6mm-16mm. - The Rixen and Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK rail and FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place
A waterproof, dry-bag-inspired / urban-inspired pannier set that overcomes limitations normally found with waterproof bags. - OCEANWEAVE 600D reclaimed fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating. - HYDRACORE liner provides an exceptional IPX5 waterproof rating. - Rixen & Kaul VARIO 2 spring-loaded hooks immediately adjust from 6mm-16mm, without any need for tools. - Rixen & Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK and FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place. - Triple webbing tie-downs allow variable size/shape loads to be carried outside of the main cavity. Ideal for attaching U-locks. - Intuitive waterproof roll-down closure system. - Ultra-visible three-way 3M triangle logos. - Ultra-stiff Polypropylene backing plate. - Front and rear light clips. - Carry handles. - D-Rings built in to hook attachment points for additional luggage tie-down, or for attaching your own shoulder strap. - Volume 45.2L / 2755 cu/in (pair) (22.6L / 1378 cu/in each bag) - Weight 1530g / 3.37 lbs (pair) - (765g / 1.69 lbs each bag) - Dimensions 43x30x17.5cm / 16.9-inches x11.8-inches x6.9-inches (each bag)
$39.99 - $59.99
The Banjo Brothers' Grocery Bag Pannier is sized to perfectly accommodate a standard grocery bag. It attaches to any standard rear rack (sold separately) and folds flat when not in use. It's equipped with a strong steel frame and a rigid polymer liner. The front and side panels are ripstop with ballistic fabric in high-wear areas. It also includes a shoulder strap and a quick-release mount. So ride to the store, take your pannier inside, fill it with groceries, and reattach it to your rack. Shopping = done.
Banjo Brothers' Minnehaha Canvas Grocery Bag Pannier is sized perfectly for a single paper grocery bag. It's also a natural (and vegan) alternative to synthetic fabrics. Equipped with a steel frame and heavy-duty panels to prevent sagging, this handy pannier attaches to any standard rear rack (sold separately) and folds flat when not in use. Wide, comfortable carrying handles make shopping with it easy, and if that wasn't enough, the steel hooks attach to your shopping cart. Slick. Lastly, detachable reflective accents help make sure you and your groceries are visible after dark.
Foul weather is about to lose its sway over your two-wheeled adventures. Banjo Brothers' Waterproof Pannier is tailor-made for wet commutes and trips around town. The rugged nylon exterior fends off wear and tear while the welded-seam liner and roll-top closure keep the contents dry. It attaches easily to most rear racks (sold separately) via a quick-release mount so you can pop it off and bring it with you. And if you're riding in the rain, the reflective accents bring a little extra visibility and peace of mind.
Banjo Brothers' Saddlebag Panniers are perfect for commuting, everyday errands, and light touring. They mount to most rear racks (sold separately) with a single strap, so you can just load them up with work stuff and take the whole bag into the office. They're low profile, so they won't slow you down and they're built with ripstop fabric with ballistic reinforcing in wear areas so they will last and last, like all of Banjo's gear. These saddlebags also feature cinch straps on top to hold extra gear and reflective accents all around for extra visibility.
When it's time to load up the bike and go, whether it's across town or across Europe, Banjo Brothers' Rack Top Pannier Bag has the features to serve you well. It attaches to pretty much any rear rack and gives you huge cargo capacity. It's trim when you just do quick jaunts and if you need serious room, just drop the panniers down and go big. Thick padding pulls double duty by insulating your snacks and protecting your gear. The ripstop fabric upper and rugged ballistic bottom panel are tough enough for cross-country treks, too. Reflective accents provide 360 degrees of visibility and there's a clip for a taillight as well. What's more, a detachable shoulder strap lets you carry the whole bag easily into the office or up to the summit for a photo-op. - Includes a detachable shoulder strap, a loop for a safety light, and an internal key clip, and coin pocket - Expandable from 900 to 1300 cubic inches with a drop-down pannier on either side - Thick padding insulates snacks and protects gear - Fits most rear-mount bike racks - Ripstop fabric upper with rugged ballistic bottom panel - Offers more visibility with 360 degree reflective accents - Weight: 934g
The Banjo Brothers Minnehaha Series Waterproof Canvas Pannier is made from a stout 20 oz. dry-waxed canvas. The impregnated wax finish helps the natural canvas fibers shed water. And it also includes a removeable and replaceable waterproof liner. A rigid polymer back panel keeps the pannier from sagging. Banjo Brothers' basic hook and retention straps fit most racks with tubing up to 12 mm. Two outside pockets for quick access and a place to put your flashing light. - Made from heavy duty 20oz cotton canvas with a dry wax water repellent finish - Includes a removable and replaceable waterproof liner - Includes a shoulder strap for use off the bike - Sold as: single pannier - 100% waterproof - 2 outside pockets - Tabs for flashing light - Great for commuting and adventures by bike - Weight: 2.5 lb - Dimensions: 14"H x 11.5L x 6.75W - Capacity: 1100 cubic inches
The 100% waterproof Banjo Brothers Pannier Backpack converts from pannier to backpack in seconds and it's the most affordable "backpack pannier" on the market. Bicycle commuters everywhere can rejoice. No stupid gimmicks. The pannier hooks end up opposite the rider's back, making the backpack more comfortable. Not many people know just how stubborn Banjo Eric is. Maybe it's the German in him but for two-plus years, he steadfastly refused to launch a pannier that converts to a backpack into the Banjo Brothers line until the comfort and functionality were 1000% perfect. You, my friends, will be the benefactor of his dogged determination to make a better mousetrap. HOW DOES THE CONVERTIBLE BACKPACK PANNIER WORK? Remove the pannier from the bike. Unhook the panniers main flap and reverse it over the pannier hooks and use the side-release buckles to secure it in place. Backpack straps will be revealed. Put the backpack straps over your shoulders, adjust and you're ready to go. New for 2021 A universal J-Hook designed to work with most racks replaces the triangle ring with dropout hooks. Since the J-Hook is designed to attach directly to the rack, we no longer supply the dropout hooks. For a short time you might find legacy inventory with the older system, however, Banjo Brothers will no longer supply or hold replacement parts for those systems. PRODUCT FEATURES - Weight: 3.1 lbs - Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D - Capacity: 1100 Cubic Inches / 19 liters - What size laptop will this bag fit? 10.5" x 16" (generally 15" laptops) - Sold as: single pannier - Two-layer design with a ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable. - What does the inside of the bag look like? - What will it hold? Generally, this is an ideal bag for bike commuters. It holds extra shoes, lunch, change of clothes, and your computer. - Flap pockets and side pockets - Reflective piping and striping - Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides - Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets - Included handle and two backpack straps - Imported
- Double bag, of water-repellent polyester - Closing with buckles - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Double reflective stripes on all sides - Integrated mounting system
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Practical shopper bag with large front outer pocket and main compartment - Durable design and stud bag feet - Rain protective zipper and comfort grips handles - Reflective logos - Integrated Hook-On system
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Made from waterproof tarpaulin & polyester - Water protective folding closure - Universal Bridge System compatible - Reflection on all sides - Dimensions: 41cm x 18cm x 36cm - Volume: 48L
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
- The reflective details guarantee an improved visibility. - Including pre-mounted MIK adapter plate. - The Double Bag has been made of water-repellent material and can handle a rainshower, but after a full day of raining cats and dogs it will not be entirely dry anymore. - The size of the Double Bag can be reduced thanks to the pliable sides. - The closure by means of adjustable buckles allow you to carry as much of your belongings as needed.
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - MIK system (pre-assembled MIK adpater plates snaps to any MIK rear carrier)
- Reflection on all sides - Waterproof: IPX3 - MIK compatible - 35L
A sporty choice of bicycle bag, the Basil Miles Daypack is ready when you are. With four different carrying possibilities, it’s also incredibly versatile and will readily adapt to meet your needs. Use the handle, detachable shoulder strap or backpack straps to wear this as a bike backpack, shoulder bag, bike bag, or crossbody bag. Getting around with your essentials has never been easier, with simple adjustments so you can switch between styles in mere moments. A generous 17 liter capacity, separate compartments and secure fastenings provide ample storage and security for your treasured essentials, while hook-on fastening means it can be easily attached to your luggage carrier. Reflective details also come in handy when cycling at night or in limited in light. Hard-wearing polyester and separate linings make this bag a rugged choice, holding up well to wear and tear. Features: - Waterproof fabrics keep your items dry. - This bag has four different carrying options, letting you wear it how you want. - Reflective details keep you visible in darkness. - Easily attached to your carrier via the hook-on system. - Also suitable for e-bikes.
- Double bag, high-graded material. - Elastic bottle bands inside, main compartment with pull cord. - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp, safety reflection.
- Luxurious inner lining with trendy print and vegan-leather details - Visibility: reflection on all sides and front - Handles and a removable shoulder strap - New Universal Bridge
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are reflective to increase visibility - Made of durable materials - Special hand-painted botanical print - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 28 x 16 x 35 - Water-repellant
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime - 34L
- Double bicycle bag, water-repellent polyester - Reflective stripes - Elastic bottle bands inside - Main compartment with pull cord - MIK system carriers/carrier plates, incl. MIK Adapter plate (70171) - 32L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Welded construction - 100% tarpaulin - LED mounting possibility - 50L capacity - Strap mounting system - Aluminum buckle - 50L
- The waterproof double pannier is ideal for grocery shopping and cheerfully stands out with a sky blue color. - The bag has a zipper and an additional Velcro fastener. - It has reflectors on all sides to ensure you remain visible to other people when commuting in traffic. - A pre-assembled MIK adapter plate is included. - Bag Dimensions: 30x15x30cm
- Trendy design - Includes pre-assembled MIK adapter plate - Suitable for the MIK system carrier or carrier plates - Volume: 35L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 37x15x37 - Water-repellent
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible : MIK system - 34L
Page 1 of 3 Next page