Parts & Accessories
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
- Replacement taillight mount for Numen lights
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Replacement aero mount for Numen light
- Replacement handlebar mount for Numen lights
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
The Portland Design Works Mission Control 2.0 Headlight Mount is now easier to use! Wrap the heavy-duty UV-proof rubber strap around your handlebars and you're ready to blast off in seconds. - Fits 22.0-31.8 mm diameter handlebars - Compatible with all PDW headlights.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
Lezyne's Composite Bar Mount is a hard mount made of a reinforced Composite Matrix cradle for a strong and secure attachment of the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, and XL LED lights to the handlebar. It is designed for 25.4 mm or 31.8 mm bars, with the cradle designed to pivot 15 degrees laterally to allow adjustment of the LED light beam angle and directing it where it is most needed. A large thumb screw secures the CM mount to the bar without need of tools, and can be tightened by hand or a 1mm hex key. Molded rubber shims add grip and fine-tune fitting to undersized bars. Composite Bar Mounts are sold in a kit with the Mega Drive, Deca Drive, or XL LED lights.
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Replacement lithium ion CR2032 batteries for use in the Femto LED lights. SPEC: 700 mAh, 3.6V.
Lezyne's versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne Mini XL, Power XL, Super XL, Deca and Mega Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
The versatile Composite Matrix Helmet Mount is a durable and versatile accessory for Lezyne KTV Pro, Power XL, Macro XL, Hecto XL and Micro XL Drives. It is constructed with lightweight and durable mold-injected Composite Matrix material for its base plate and spherical pivot. A strong rubber and Velcro strap attaches the mount to the helmet. The Composite Matrix spherical pivot and cradle allow the user to adjust the position of the light in all directions.
Page 1 of 3 Next page